Monday, August 12, 2013

Contest, End of Summer, School and Regeneration

This time last year, I was finishing up and editing my novel in excitement for the contest deadline on the fifteenth... This year? I have a half finished book and I'm cheering on my fellow novelists that are entering. This year, my novel proved to be harder than last year, but! it had a plot and story line, unlike the one last year. To those entering, best of luck. :)

I rock at keeping blogs up, I know, but how many people actually read this?
"Oh hey, the horse girl wrote another blog, hmm, let's see what it is today... Oh, more rambles about writing books, never mind!"
I mean, really. My blogs aren't really about anything interesting, but they're fun. I don't only write about writing, but horses, feelz, OYAN people and other things are easily wedged into this text. Speaking of which, here goes.

School starts up next week along with volleyball. When I say school, I don't mean seven classes a day, five days a week. I mean the one class at the high school that is five times a week. I start the rest of my classes after September 1st. I'm personally terrified to be at the high school, even if it is only for fifty minutes, but I don't get along with the majority of public high schoolers; there are exceptions (you people know who you are).

This summer has consisted of meeting amazing people and writing (summer workshop), being around twenty amazing teen camp counselors and eighty plus campers, riding horses, getting caught up on Doctor Who, getting to see my favorite bands in concert, starting a new series called Life, finishing Heartland, reading about ten books, writing and learning the line dance to Fake ID. I can't wait for school to be here. It's going to be a great year and I'm really looking forward to it.

Class of 2015, we have two more years. Let us make the best of it.

I'm regenerating (whoever got that reference, I'm so proud of you) my blog AND DID YOU KNOW THAT MATT SMITH IS REGENERATING. D: IT'S GOING TO BE SO SAD...But I believe we have a good Doctor once again. Just give him time.

Don't Blink and Count the Shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment