Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Too Much Cotton Candy

Today, we had our back to school picnic. For the most of the morning leading up to this picnic, myself and some other members of our student council made and bagged cotton candy. 118 bags of the nasty, yummy, sugary and really-bad-for-you stuff. Well, I ended up eating a huge amount there AND at the picnic, resulting in consuming nearly ten pounds of the stuff. I will never eat cotton candy again, mind you.

You're probably thinking: "Jeez, you are an IDIOT", and I might be, but... You only live once, and you only consume ten pounds of cotton candy ONCE. Get my gist? Now, me drinking nearly two gallons of lemonade in one day is completely irrelevant and a different story, 'kay?

I got hugged by a VERY wet best friend because of the slip-in-slide, managed to get people to sign up for student council AND didn't die from sugar overdose. I'd say it was pretty fantastic. And I trotted my horse bareback up and down the lane. Twice. Ninjaaaaaa skills.


Dance. Laugh. Cackle. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment