Thursday, October 17, 2013

Concerning {Catching Fire}

Before I start my post:

Word of the Day:  Blowzy – \ BLOU-zee \ , adjective; 1. having a coarse, ruddy complexion. 2. disheveled in appearance; unkempt.

Song of the Day: Hold Me Now - RED 

^__v___^___v___^___v___^___v___^___v___^___v___^___v___^___v___^___v__^

There's a lot of different opinions on The Hunger Games trilogy. Yes, it went completely viral and the characters and books and everything set people off into debates, but this is my blog, so I am expressing my thoughts.

I saw the video for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 'Atlas' TV Spot' and nearly started crying. I don't get attached to most books and movies, but the Hunger Games are something else. It's a rebellion against something bad and painful things happen to these characters. I get really attached to characters that endure pain, but still push through.

Click here to watch the video.

This video made me cry.
A lot of the stuff in it won't  make sense if you have not read the books,  but still.

The Hunger Games is a book series, a popular and a very good book series. Talent has been poured into it and for people to say it is awful, you obviously have never attempted to write a book. You have to piece things together, one by one and makes sure it all flows.

Suzanne Collins is an amazing author and like all authors, famous or not, she deserves a lot.

Aiiyaiiiyaii, don't get mad at me if this isn't your favorite genre. Just remember this:

Never judge a book by it's cover, or what others have said about it. It is wonderfully constructed and can touch someone in ways that it would never touch you.

Eat bagels, drink tea and go on some brave adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment